Updated Coronavirus Announcement
We are pleased to announce that our office is open for scheduled allergy shots and appointments with temporary changes in office hours for all locations.
New procedures for allergy injections:
- All allergy injections will be done by appointment only.
- All patients coming in for allergy injections MUST wear a face covering (please provide your own as our office is unable to provide masks for patients at this time).
- We encourage patients to pre-medicate with an antihistamine at least 1 hour prior to their injection appointment.
- All patients must wait in their vehicle for 30 minutes after receiving their allergy injections.
Please do not come if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest symptoms
- Feeling sick
- Loss of taste or smell
Medical appointments for new and existing patients are available, please call us to schedule your appointment.
There are many reasons to prefer virtual visits, including convenience and safety. Schedule your next follow-up, consultation, or medication refill as a virtual visit. Schedule Virtual Visit
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Allergy and Asthma Care Center is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
Dr. Daneshvar spent a lot of time with me and after a couple years of allergy shots, my symptoms are much reduced and I hardly have any issues any longer - well worth it!
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.